I understand that this is a comic book character speaking. Are you Captain America?
Well, sort of. I'm Bucky.
ouch... did it hurt when you died?
Yeah. This nazi girl stabbed me in the chest with my own bionic arm.
Is your universe called Fear Itself, or is that the name or the massive event?
That sounds like a sad way to go. Your in a better place now Bucky.
GDavis, do you read comic books?
NICE
I understand that this is a comic book character speaking. Are you Captain America?
ReplyDeleteWell, sort of. I'm Bucky.
ReplyDeleteouch... did it hurt when you died?
ReplyDeleteYeah. This nazi girl stabbed me in the chest with my own bionic arm.
ReplyDeleteIs your universe called Fear Itself, or is that the name or the massive event?
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a sad way to go. Your in a better place now Bucky.
ReplyDeleteGDavis, do you read comic books?
ReplyDeleteNICE
ReplyDelete